Here are the list of digital photography gears including digital camera, film camera and photography image editing software I use in now and in the past.
- Canon 7D – Great Semi-Professional camera that comes with 1080 HD Video.
- 28-135mm macro lens – A great macro lens for closeup shooting.
- Canon Speedlite 580EX II Flash – Awesome flash light for my Canon 7D.
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens – The best resell value wide angle lens for HDR photography.
- Canon 8-15mm fisheye lens – A high quality fisheye lens for photosphere and panorama photography
- Nodal Ninja R1 pano head – A must have pano head for panoramic photography
- Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod – 3 section solid carbon fiber tripod for hiker and traveler
- Irfan View – The most popular image editing and viewing shareware with lots cool features and plugins.
- Photoshop CS2 – Don’t need to say anything more about it.
- Photomatix Pro – Must have software to create High Dynamic Range HDR images.
- Adobe DNG Converter – Adobe’s FREE Digital Negative (DNG) converter. This is specifically useful when you want to convert RAW image file to DNG file, so you can open them in older version of Photoshop such as CS2, which do NOT support new RAW file from modern digital cameras.
Learning And Training: